We travel through Africa since 2007, immigrated to South Africa in 2008 and live now (2020) in Gordon’s Bay in the Cape Town area. We started our journey into Africa in 2008 with a 9 1/2 week trip from Johannesburg to Cape Town in a rented Mitsubishi Colt. We just had sold everything in Germany, had applied for permanent residence and did fly into the country via Dubai and Ethiopia.
Short after we arrived in Cape Town, we bought our first-ever 4×4, a Mitsubishi Pajero, a 3.5 l Petrol, long wheel based Automatic. He was our companion for incredible 250.000 km.
We kitted the vehicle out and planned a route through Africa; our completed journey would link our both Capes, the Cape Agulhas and the Cape of Good Hope, the Atlantic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. Travelling through Africa is more intense and more exciting, we ever could imagine. We found so many places to visit, and we still did not finish the leg to Angola!
- Kgalagadi Cheetah – Corinne and her Scallywags
- Animal cruelty charges laid against lion farmer by NSPCA
- 24 Lions relocated to Mocambique – Update May 2019
- Kgalagadi Leopard Madi – Drama at the waterhole – Part 1
- Kgalagadi Lions – The day the kudus were lucky
- Shadow Part II – The Lesholoago Leopard – Kgalagadi Trip February 2018
- Shadow Part I – The Bosobogolo Lion
- World Lions Day
- Ellies Galore!
- Playful Kgalagadi Lions