Who is Bee ?
Bee (previously Beate) I grew up in Germany as a daughter of an art teacher and a kindergarten teacher, in a very well sorted environment where everything was done to make me happy. This artful environment did give me a perfect art distinction, which led me finally to become a photographer.
Luckily it was possible for me to visit the high school, to study and finally to become self-employed. As the owner of a well know catering service we saved enough money to emigrate to South Africa. When my husband and we arrived in Johannesburg in September 2008, a whole new life laid in front of us.
This was us when we started our first long trip in 2009
Who is Fred?
My long-life-partner Fred has been with me for over 20 years now, we've been through everything one can imagine.
We are a perfect woman-men team.
We even don't need to talk to think exactly the same.
From the last almost 10 years we spent in Africa,
we've been traveling almost 50 percent of the time.
I must say, that were the best years till now.
- Kgalagadi Cheetah – Corinne and her Scallywags
- Kgalagadi Leopard Madi – Drama at the waterhole – Part 1
- Kgalagadi Lions – The day the kudus were lucky
- Kgalagadi Spotted Eagle Owl – Owl in a Hole
- Shadow Part II – The Lesholoago Leopard – Kgalagadi Trip February 2018
- Shadow Part I – The Bosobogolo Lion
- World Lions Day
- Ellies Galore!
- Playful Kgalagadi Lions